Give us a call or pop us a mail. Our friendly staff are here to help!
Sub 1, Fairacres Estate,
Oribi Flats East, KZN
(+27) 039 687 0253
(+27) 039 687 0129
- Take the N2 to Port Shepstone, South Coast. Take the second (main) Port Shepstone turnoff, the off-ramp at the Oribi Plaza toll booth which spans the entire freeway.At the top of the off ramp, turn right. Follow the sign boards that say Harding/Kokstad for 11 (eleven) kilometers, until you see a sign, indicating, Oribi Flats East. Turn right. Continue for a further 10 (ten) kilometers.
- As you come out of the gorge you will see a big green sign board with information about the area. At this point there is also a sign with Oribi Gorge Hotel & Wild 5. Take your immediate left onto a gravel road. There are sugar cane plantations on either side of you. You are on the right road.
- Drive for another 1 kilometer and at the end of this road is our beautiful hotel.
- Take the N2 to Port Shepstone, pass through Paddock do not turn off the N2, after Murchison Hospital (on the left hand side) turn left. There will be a sign saying Oribi Flats East. When you see this sign turn left.
- Continue for a further 10 (ten) kilometers. As you come out of the gorge you will see a big green sign board with information about the area. At this pointthere is also a sign with Oribi Gorge Hotel & Wild 5. Take your immediate left onto a gravel road. There are sugar can plantations on either side of you. You are on the right road.
- Drive for another 1 kilometers and at the end of this road is our beautiful hotel.
- 30 degrees 40 mins 14 seconds south
- 30 degrees 18 mins 22 seconds east
Public / School holiday bookings require a 100% upfront payment to confirm your booking – refer to your deposit date requirement printed on your provisional invoice.
All other days: Payment of 50% deposit to confirm your booking and the balance to be paid in full 30 days prior to arrival – refer to your deposit date requirement printed on your provisional invoice.
- Non arrivals & postponements will be charged in full
- In case of early departure, the full amount will be charged according to the reservation
- Cancellations must be made in writing and confirmed by reception to qualify for refunds
- In the event of notification of cancellation, the following cancellation fee shall apply on the full amount of the booking:
- More than 28 days prior to arrival date: 20% administration fee
- More than 14 days prior to arrival date: 50% cancellation fee
- Less than 14 days prior to arrival date: 100% cancellation fee
Kindly note that we are a FULLY LICENCED PREMISES and NOT SELF-CATERING, therefore NO PRIVATE DRINKS and FOOD may be brought onto the hotel premises.
The Bar & Pub facilities, courtyard and restaurant have full a la carte menus and are open daily until 21h00 or later on weekends.
We have a NO NOISE POLICY IN BEDROOMS AFTER 21h00 due to been a relaxing family destination.
Should a guest not comply with our in house rules, further action will be taken by Management and Security.